Saturday 2 August 2014

Sigma Power Ceramic Waterstones For Sale.


I've been working with a pair of waterstones for the last few months and they are fantastic!
These ceramic stones made by Sigma in Japan, cut very fast, stay flatter than ordinary waterstones and give a finish better than anything else I've ever tried.


The 1,000 grit stone gives a much finer finish than my normal 800 stone and allows me to move straight to the 6,000 without any residual scratches.


The combi stone has 6,000 on one side and an amazing 13,000 on the other. The polished finish below on one of my blades hardened to Rc 62 took less than five minutes. The combi stones costs the same price as a single stone, so represents great value and will last most woodworkers a lifetime.
I am importing these stones direct from Japan so the prices are competitive. The 1,000 stone is £39.00 and the 6,00/13,000 stone is £79.00. They are in stock now.

5

Another reflection showing my camera, it's crap but appropriate for my photography skills.
  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the 1K and the 6k/13k combi stones. How do I get them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance these are still available? If so, please feel free to contact me through my email.

    ReplyDelete